As we continue to navigate a rapidly changing world, many of us promised to redefine what “normal” means to us. How do we make good on this collective desire for change in order to step into the best versions of ourselves?
Archival Alchemy®: Purpose, Preservation, and Activation that leads towards Transformation.
Explorations in the Archival Alchemy Laboratory℠ are rooted in self-preservation, self-mastery, and self-empowerment in order to transform yourself and find fulfillment in your purpose. Keywords: self, selves (inner child, person reading this, etc.), aka as YOU! Whether you are seeking to develop or transform your career, your artistic practice, or your overall lifestyle, through this self-guided program you can move closer towards the life you were created and called to live.
Moving through this program will take you from Point A to Point B.
- Unfulfilling work that negatively impacts your life.
- Stubborn adherence to the “old world” with no clear pathway out.
- Discouraging yourself from achieving future goals by forgetting how far you have already come.
- Overwhelming yourself by always starting from the beginning instead of reusing what you have already created.
- A pathway towards work that is rooted in your unique purpose.
- Entry into the “new world” from a place of agency and power.
- Work that fits and flows into your life instead of confining you.
- A preserved record of your life that you can access for ongoing inspiration to fuel you forward.
The multidimensional process that informs this program:
- Your purpose has been speaking to you since you have been alive, and by using the tools of archival self-study that will be shared, you can resurface it.
- Everybody has access to creativity and through the guided exercises that will be shared, you can activate your imagination to illuminate a pathway for fulfilling your purpose.
- To learn more about what inspired this program and how it will be structured, you can watch this recording!
We are currently seeking founding members for the beta exploration of Groundwork: the foundation of the Archival Alchemy Laboratory, scheduled for September 2022, to build the content and curriculum for our on-demand and self-guided program! Sign up HERE! [the selling of this $222 non-refundable offer will close on September 15th]
- Sunday, 9/18 > Purpose: Live Training > 1:00PM to 3:00PM EDT [if you are unable to join us live, recordings will be available after each live training session]
- Wednesday, 9/21 > Preservation: Live Training > 7:00PM to 9:00PM EDT
- Saturday, 9/24 > Activation: Live Training > 1:00PM to 3:00PM EDT
Benefits of becoming one of the founding members:
- Preview the program, receive access to some of Joyce LeeAnn’s personal artistic/archival materials that have informed it, and pose the questions you would like to be considered in the curriculum.
- Access to a network of individuals with shared values and interests.
- Opportunities to virtually attend the scheduled live training sessions and get your questions answered in real-time.
- Opportunities for real-time support and guidance from the founder, Joyce LeeAnn. This opportunity will NOT be available once this program is fully released (price will then start at $300) as an on-demand, self-guided exploration.
- Discount rate of $2222 for a subsequent full-day, one-on-one intensive with Joyce LeeAnn for a deeper exploration into either the Purpose, Preservation, or Activation modules of the program (price for real-time, done with you, coaching and/or consulting will then start at $3000).
As we continue to navigate a rapidly changing world, preservation of our individual lives can be utilized for collective progression. How do we alchemize this energetic shift and this collective desire for change in order to step into the best versions of ourselves? I am driven by the process of letting the past inform the present in order to transmute the future. Feeling all of our feelings while alchemizing fear and stuckness into intentional stillness. Into rest. Into joy. Into momentum forward.
Regardless of what is happening in the world, we are asked to work till we have nothing left to give. We cannot help sustain the earth when we are depleted. Imagine if everyone was able to fulfill their unique purpose, and if we were living/moving from that harmony within each of us. How that would impact our synchronicity with the natural world. How many lives would change if people could plow through all the misinformation and disinformation that is in circulation and excavate our own buried truths? What would the world look like with this level of internal accessibility?
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, I have transformed my bedroom into an intentional space that could hold all of my multitudes. It has become a tangible installation of my wholeness. I am over here in my Archival Alchemy Laboratory℠ exploring what liberation can look like, taste like, smell like, feel like, and sound like. My liberatory process is rooted in a luxurious lifestyle and in the medicinal properties of glamour that also belong to Black Women like myself. I have defied all of the statistics that were predetermined for me as the child of a teenage mother in a challenging environment. I am my first client and success story, but I have also redefined my interpretation of success in order to stay rooted in the continuous process of becoming.
I love to help others find themselves; to inspire them to keep going, to support what they are building, and help them preserve it! Through the Archival Alchemy Laboratory℠, I am distilling my multidimensional process into a prescription that could support the transformation of myself, my fellow Black Women, and others on our journeys toward liberation. This program’s curriculum will be literally extracted from my own archive to demonstrate how you can resurface/reuse/remix what you have already thought, felt, envisioned, or created. I have found that people from varying walks of life have resonated with my process. While I am tremendously affirmed and grateful by this broad ranging and universal demographic reach, I unapologetically center my fierce love of Black Women as my intended audience while being welcoming to all women, femmes, POC folx, and others who relate and respect this process.
Your unique purpose has been trying to present itself all along. This is an opportunity to preserve those fleeting moments in order to piece together what it has been trying to reveal to you; while being encouraged to utilize your imagination to map pathways for you to truly live the life you were called and created to live. Please join me for this transformative exploration!