Groundwork: archival mapmaking for self-transformation™
Whether you are seeking to develop or transform your career, your creative practice, or your overall lifestyle, through my nine-step process you can move closer towards the life you were called to live.
As a certified archivist and an interdisciplinary artist, I have learned that it is unnecessary to start from the beginning when your personal archive could be utilized to advance your purpose. I continuously look back on my past experiences to map my future explorations, which has led me to a purposeful legacy that I am fulfilling as a Black woman on my own terms. I now aim to simplify these concepts and share this transformative process with YOU!
Moving through this process will take you from Point A to Point B.
- An unfulfilling life with no sense of direction.
- Discouraging yourself from achieving future goals because you’re overwhelmed by the road ahead.
- Starting over again and again instead of repurposing your personal archive.
- A pathway towards a fulfilling life that is rooted in your unique purpose.
- Encouraging yourself to make moves by remembering every mile you’ve already traveled.
- A preserved record of your life that you can access for ongoing inspiration to fuel you forward.
The nine-step process that informs this developing course:
- To learn more about what inspired this course and how it will be structured, you can watch this recording (sign-up for a free ticket to access it)! Also, please feel free to email me any questions or requests for additional information.
Groundwork: archival mapmaking for self-transformation™ is currently being developed into an on-demand and self-guided course. Black women/femmes/non-binary individuals are invited to become founding members during the beta exploration, which has been in motion since September 2022 and will travel through May 2023. For founding members during the beta exploration, I am currently offering a sliding scale of $125 to $222. Sign up HERE!
Primary benefits of becoming a founding member during the beta exploration:
- As this course is still being developed, you will have access to real-time guidance through the nine steps from its creator, Joyce LeeAnn Joseph, who has over a decade of experience working as a professional archivist. This opportunity will NOT be available once the on-demand course is fully released, and the price will then be $333 for 90 days of self-guided access to all of the recordings and resources that will be provided.
- The Archival Alchemy Laboratory℠ will eventually grow into a virtual community for lab members to continuously explore your maps by moving through the nine-step process with additional live training, support, and accountability for $99/month. Membership will also included ongoing access to the course’s recordings and resources. As a founding member, you will have the unique opportunity to experience the developmental stages of the membership program at no additional cost during the aforementioned beta exploration timeframe, with the opportunity to renew your membership in June 2023 at the previously stated price.
As we continue to navigate a rapidly changing world, preservation of our individual lives can be utilized for collective progression. How do we make sense of the ongoing energetic shifts while trying to offer the best versions of ourselves?
Regardless of what is happening in the world, we are asked to work till we have nothing left to give. We cannot help sustain the earth when we are depleted. Imagine if everyone was able to fulfill their unique purpose, and if we were living/moving from that harmony within each of us. How that would impact our synchronicity with the natural world. How many lives would change if people could plow through all the misinformation and disinformation that is in circulation and uncover their own buried truths? What would the world look like with this level of internal accessibility?
I am passionate about helping others to rediscover their purpose, to reinforce what they are building, and to remind them to preserve it! I have defied all of the statistics that were predetermined for me as the child of a Black teenage mother in a challenging environment. I am my first client and success story, but I have also redefined my interpretation of success in order to stay rooted in the continuous process of becoming.
Through Groundwork: archival mapmaking for self-transformation™ and the Archival Alchemy Laboratory℠, I am demystifying and distilling my multidimensional nine-step process into a prescription that could support myself, my fellow Black women/femmes/non-binary individuals, as well as other People of Color on our journeys toward liberation. Please join me for this transformative exploration!